Product Summary :
This is non-linked health plan which provides fixed benefits for hospitalization and almostall types of surgical procedures irrespective of actual cost incurred and the benefit is in additionto any other health insurance cover that insured lives may have, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The Benefits offered under the plan are:
- Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB)
- Major Surgical Benefit (MSB)
- Day Care Procedure Benefit (DCPB)
- Other Surgical Benefit (OSB)
These are in addition to any other health insurance cover.
Two riders: Term Assurance and Accident Benefit Rider available for PI & Insured Spouse only.
The Principle Insured (PI) can take the policy covering himself/herself. The Spouse, Children, Parents and Parents-in-law can also be covered under the same policy.
Premium Payment Mode:
Minimum Entry Age :
• For Prencipal Insure/Spouse: 18 Years
• For Child: 3 Month
• For Parents/Parents-In-Law: 18 Years
Maximum Entry Age :
• For Prencipal Insure/Spouse: 65 Years
• For Child: 17 Years
• For Parents/Parents-In-Law: 75 Years
Minimum Sum Assured :
Maximum Sum Assured :
Basic S.A. shall be in multiple of Rs.1,00,000
Policy Benefits :
On Death :
No death benefits payable.
However, following action will take place.
- On death of the Principal Insured (PI); Option for Spouse to take over policy.
- Insured Spouse had predeceased the Principal Insured: Option to take new policy.
- In the event of death of an Insured continue with change in premium.
Surrendered Value :
No surrender value will be available under the policy.
No loan will be available under the policy.
Know More Click Below Links