LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan (847) Details
LIC Jeevan Shiromani (Plan 847). LIC’s Jeevan Shiromani is a power packed Money back plan specially designed for High Net-worth Individuals (HNI’s). This plan is so unique, with several innovative features which is not available in any other plans from LIC of India.
LIC Jeevan Shiromani (Plan 847) – Key features.
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured of the plan shall be Rs. 1,00,00,000 (One Crore).
- Guaranteed Additions at the rate of Rs. 50 per thousand Sum Assured for the first five years and Rs. 55 per thousand Sum Assured for the remaining years shall be accrued to the policy.
- The policy shall participate in the profit of the corporation in the form of loyalty additions. Loyalty Additions shall be available at the time of exit from the policy, due to death claim or maturity and is after a premium payment and completion of 5 full years.
- The plan has an inbuilt Critical Illness Benefit coverage for fifteen specified critical illnesses.
- Policy term can be opted from 14, 16, 18 and 20 years.
- Premium paying term will be four years lesser than the term of the plan opted.
- Survival benefits available under the plan can also be deferred, as per the wish of the policy holder, which adds to the flexibility of the plan.
- Settlement option for 5, 10 or 15 years shall be available for maturity as well as death benefits under the plan.
|Age at Entry||18 years (Completed)
Calculate your Age
|Policy Term (Premium Paying Term)||14(10), 16(12), 18(14), 20(16)|
|Maximum Age at Entry in Years)
(As per Nearest Birthday)
|55 Years for 14 Year Term|
|51 Years for 16 Year Term|
|48 Years for 18 Year Term|
|45 Years for 20 Year Term|
|Basic Sum Assured||1,00,00,000 and above in multiples of 5,00,000|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly (SSS and NACH Only)|
|Premium Payment Mode rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
Money Back and Maturity
The plan provides Guaranteed additions (GAs) at the rate Rs 50 per thousand of Sum Assured for first 5 policy years and Rs. 55 per thousand of sum assured from 6th year till the year of last premium payment and one time loyalty addition on maturity. During the policy term, this plan provides two fixed money backs (as certain percentage of Sum Assured) and on completion of policy term, maturity will be Sum Assured + Guaranteed additions (GAs) + Loyalty Addition (LA). Following table provides money backs and maturity details of all term available in this plan.
|Policy Term (Years)||1st Money Back||2nd Money Back||Maturity Details
(on completion of policy term)
|14||30% of SA at end of 10th policy year||30% of SA at end of 12th policy year||40% of SA + GAs + LA|
|16||35% of SA at end of 12th policy year||35% of SA at end of 14th policy year||30% of SA + GAs + LA|
|18||40% of SA at end of 14th policy year||40% of SA at end of 16th policy year||20% of SA + GAs + LA|
|18||45% of SA at end of 16th policy year||45% of SA at end of 18th policy year||10% of SA + GAs + LA|
In above table, SA is Basic Sum Assured or simply Sum Assured
Risk Cover and Death Benefit
In case of death during first 5 year of policy, the death claim will be Sum Assured (Basic Sum Assured) + Guaranteed Addition (GAs).
In case of death after completion of 5 policy years and before maturity, the death claim will be Sum Assured (Basic Sum Assured) + Guaranteed Addition (GAs) + Loyalty Addition (LA).
New LIC Plan – Jeevan Shiromani – જિવન શિરોમણિ (યોજના – 847)
# મર્યાદિત પ્રીમિયમ ચુકવણીની મુદત
# પૈસા પરત(મની બેક)
ન્યૂનતમ એસ.એ.: રૂ. 1 કરોડ
(ત્યારબાદ 5 લાખના ગુણાંકમાં)
મહત્તમ SA ની મર્યાદા નથી.
ન્યૂનતમ ઉંમર: 18 વર્ષ પૂર્ણ
પોલિસી ટર્મ: 14, 16, 18 અને 20 વર્ષ
પ્રિમ પેઇંગ ટર્મ: (પોલિસી ટર્મ – 4)
14, 16, 18 અને 20 ની શરતો માટે અનુક્રમે 55, 51, 48 અથવા 45 * પ્રવેશના માટે મહત્તમ ઉંમર.
બધા મોડ્સ માન્ય
રૂ .50 / – દર 1000 SA માટે પ્રથમ 5 વર્ષ
બાકીના પીપીટી માટે 1000 એસએ દીઠ રૂ. 55 / –
5 વર્ષ દરમ્યાન મૃત્યુ: એસ.એ + જી.એ
5 વર્ષ પછી મૃત્યુ *: એસ.એ. + જીએ + એલ.એ.
ડેથ મૂળ એસ.એ ના*: 110 ટકા બી.એસ.એ. અથવા 10 ગણો એ.પી. અથવા 105% પ્રિમીયમ ચૂકવેલના.
જે વધુ હશે તે
14 વર્ષ ટર્મ માટે: 10 મી અને 12 મી વર્ષમાં બીએસએના 30%
16 વર્ષની ટર્મ માટે: 35% 12 મી અને 14 મી વર્ષે
18 વર્ષ ટર્મ માટે: 14% અને 16 મી વર્ષે 40%
20 વર્ષ ટર્મ માટે: 16% અને 20 મી વર્ષમાં 45%
પાકતી મુદત પર એસએ: જીએ + એલએ સાથે બાકી રહેલ એસ.એ.
# ઇનબિલ્ટ ક્રિટીકલ ઇલનેસ
(15 ક્રિટિકલ રોગોના નિદાન પર 10% બીએસએસ + 2 વર્ષનું પ્રીમિયમ હોલિડે)
# 1 વાર્ષિક પ્રીમિયમ પછી ચુકવેલ અપ
# ડેટિંગ બેક લીન મંથ માન્ય
# 1 કરોડનો વધારાનો અકસ્માત લાભ.
# સમાધાન વિકલ્પ
# એસ.બી. પછીથી વ્યાજ સાથે લઈ શકાય છે.
Call or Whatsaap 9998272519
LIC of India has launched its new Single Premium – Jeevan Utkarsh Plan (846)
LIC Jeevan Utkarsh (Table No: 846) is Single Premium Plan with Fixed Term of 12 Years. Enter your details to calculate your single premium including appliable GST as per your age and Sum Assured.
LIC of India has launched its new Single Premium, Closed ended plan Jeevan Utkarsh, Plan No. 846. This plan will be available for sale from 06/09/2017 up too 31/03/2018.
LIC’s Jeevan Utkarsh is a Non-linked, with profits, saving cum protection plan in which risk cover is 10 times the single premium.
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846
There are two types of benefits in LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846.
# Maturity benefits of LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846
If the Life Assured surviving to the end of the policy term, “Sum Assured on Maturity” along with Loyalty Addition (LA), if any, will be payable. Where “Sum Assured on Maturity” is equal to Basic Sum Assured.
# Death Benefits of LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846
a) If death occurs within the first 5 years of policy
If death occurred before the commencement of risk, then LIC will refund the single premium without any interest on it. Also, this refund of single premium will not include any taxes, extra premium chargeable under the policy due to underwriting decision and rider premium, if any.
If death occurred after the commencement of risk, Sum Assured will be payable to nominee without any additional benefits.
b) If death occurs after the 5th years of policy and before maturity
Sum assured which is equal to 10 times of your single premium and Loyalty Addition will be payable to the nominee.
Sum Assured at death will be highest of the below
-125% of the single premium; or
-Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity i.e. Basic Sum Assured; or
-10 times of Single Premium
Loyalty Addition of LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846
Along with Sum Assured, this plan offers you the benefit of Loyalty Addition or LA. You will be eligible for LA after the completion of five policy years in the form of Death during the policy term or Maturity.
Settlement option of LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan 846
This feature I think first time introduced by LIC. You can receive the settlement amount (death or maturity) in installments over the chosen periods like 5 Yrs, 10 Yrs or 15 Yrs instead of a lump sum one-time settlement.
The policy holder has to choose this option but not the nominee. You can receive this maturity installment settlement either in monthly (Minimum Rs..5,000), Quarterly (Minimum Rs.15,000), Half-Yearly (Rs.25,000) or yearly (Minimum Rs.50,000).
If your chosen option is below the above-said minimum limits, then you will receive it as a lump sum settlement only.
Important of LIC Agent
Yes it is true insurance agent getting commission on selling insurance policies.
Like other professional like – doctor- charges hefty fees for diagnosis 500 to 1500 as his experience or for operation in lakhs- with no guarantee of life (other commission on blood test and other tests he is suggesting)
Advocate – fighting case in court so many years postponed dates with handholds of court employees and looting fees from his client – with no guarantee of victory – actually he is lying in court and with his client – by knowing that his client is wrong person – LIC agent never tale lie either to client or to insurer. ..
Agent is getting his commission for proposing clients proposal and on his moral hazard LIC giving insurance to the proposer… he is giving services to his customer till policy term and thereafter also
IN CASE of unfortunate death of policy holder only LIC Agent going with sympathy to the family and help them to get the death claim amount (one thing must be noted that LIC is one of non corrupt institute and our agents behaviour is like that) we trust.
If any person dies with debt or mortgage his property loaner will come for recovery. …
friends Insurance is not a INVESTMENT for high Return ! Insurance is for the financial safty of our beloved one !
Nobody is going to purchase insurance policy only buy on the request by agents. …
Because insurance is the matter of solicitation. …
So if agent is getting commission he is getting his reward (honorarium) from insurance company and not from policyholders’ premium…becoz insurer giving return on his investment…
Think twice before blaming to agents for getting handsome commission that if agent would have been not come to sale.. how many families will be in financial trouble on death of bread winner of their family 😢😭
भारत में Life Insurance:
1. हम भारतीय अपने बच्चे की पढ़ाई के लिए gold खरीदते हैं मगर बच्चे के लिए education का कोई insurance प्लान नहीं लेते
2. किसी insurance advisor(एजेंट )को देखकर हम खुद को आर्थिक सुरक्षित महसूस करने की बजाए डरते हैं।
3. सिर्फ 29 करोड़ भारतियों के पास जीवन बीमा है जबकि भारत की जनसंख्या 130 करोड़ है।
4. हम ₹3000 के मोबाइल का screen guard तो खरीद लेते हैं मगर अपनी जिंदगी जो कि अनमोल है उसका बीमा नही करवाते।
5. हम एक अजनबी से अपनी बेटी की शादी तो कर देते है मगर कोई अजनबी हमें बीमे की सलाह दे तो हम कितना ज्यादा सोचते हैं।
6. हम आपस में भागवत गीता और कुरान के लिए लड़ते हैं मगर यह नही सोचते कि मौत एक सचाई है।
7. अपनी चपल तक को सुरक्षित रखने के लिए हम 5 रुपये stand वाले को दे देते है मगर अपनी लाइफ को insure करने के लिए 20 रुपये रोजाना के नही खर्च सकते।क्या हमारी जिंदगी चपल से भी कीमती नहीं है???
8. हम बाबाओं के magic (जादू )पर यकीन करते हैं मगर insurance advisor के logic (तर्क) पर यकीन नही करते।
9. हम सरकारी पेंशन भोगी मुलाजिमों की बात करते हैं मगर कुछ पैसा अपनी लाइफ टाइम पेंशन के लिए अलग से बचाना पसन्द नहीं करते।
10. विश्व जनगणना के अनुसार लगभग 10000 लोग हर रोज सुबह अपने लगाये अलार्म के अनुसार नहीं उठ पाते।
Please remember :
Fire Engine or Fire brigade comes with alarm but Death Engine never .
11. घर में बिजली बंद होने के दौरान light के लिए हम लोग invertor खरीदते हैं ,आप अपने परिवार के लिए कमाते हो तो आप अपने परिवार के लिए LIGHT की तरह हो और insurance पालिसी एक invertor की तरह है जो आपके न होने पर घर में light की तरह जगमगाती है।
12. आप अपने मोबाइल सिम कार्ड का और अपने ATM कार्ड का balance जानते हैं , मगर क्या आप अपने Life कार्ड का balance जानते हैं ??
अपनी जिंदगी के कार्ड को Insurance policy के साथ आज ही से recharge करवाएं।
LIC-. *जींदगी के साथ भी..!
जींदगी के बाद भी—!!!
LIC – Best Life Insurance Company in World
LIC OF INDIA Is Declared Number ONE Insurance Company in the WORLD..
Total premium income was 3,80,042 crores
Life Fund is more than 16,07,025 crores.
Fastest death claim record...
A Death Claim of 3.11 crores was settled in central office...Within 15 minutes it was deposited into bank account of Nominee after committee accepted it...
LIC of India Total Book Assets is 17,06,192 Crores...Market value is much more...TS
International All Over world Premium Collection is 265.13 million dollars..
In LIC Annual report provision for BAD AND SUBSTANDARD ASSETS is only 0.2%.
In 11 th 5 year plan lic had invested 7,04,151 crores..
LIC of India is the largest insurance company in the world. 29.61 Crores Individual Policies and group policies 11.54 crores.
All Major Private companies got loan from LIC.
In india every ONE MINUTE we are using is mostly funded with loan by Lic i.e road,public utilities, highways, flyovers, electricity, rural sector....
LIC of india does not take loan but LIC of india gives loan to everybody