VERY IMP FOR JEEVAN UMANG
* *जीवन उमंग * प्लान -845**
🌷🌷आजीवन मनीबैक योजना को जन्मदिन के अनमोल उपहार स्वरूप प्रचारित कीजिये । अर्थात आपकेे बच्चों और नाती – पोते को उनके जन्मदिन के दिन सुबह ११ बजे जब ₹१६०००/- उनके १०० वर्ष की आयु तक खाते में क्रेडिट होने का SMS आएगा तो जो भावुक पल आँखों के सामने होगा उसे महसूस करने के लिए शायद आप नही होंगें , पर आपकी रूहानी उपस्थिति का अहसास तीन पीढ़ियों तक होगा। ये प्लान मात्र एक निवेश योजना नही है, ये तीन पुश्तों को एक सुनहरे धागे से जोड़ने का मखमली अहसास है जो अन्यत्र दुर्लभ है। ये रिश्तों की जमा पूंजी है अतः इसे तत्काल प्रारंभ करके स्नेह का इज़हार करें।
❗ 15 वर्ष 16000 दीजिये और जीवन भर 16000 पाये
❗ 20 वर्ष 11000 दीजिये और जीवन भर 16000 पाये
❗ 25 वर्ष 8100 दीजिये जीवन भर 16000 पाये
❗ 30 वर्ष 6300 दीजिये जीवन भर 16000 पाये
उसके बाद भी पूर्णावधि *(100वर्ष ) या उसके पूर्व मृत्युु होने पर बीमा राशि 200000+बोनस+ अंतिम अतिरिक्त बोनस परिवार को दुःख की घड़ी में निगम द्वारा दिया जाएगा। ये धनराशि आयकर भार से मुक्त होगी तथा विद्यमानता हितलाभ की रकम भी नही कटेगी।
Jayesh Prajapati, LIC AGENT
M.NO : 9998272519
LIC Jeevan Umang Plan (845) Details
LIC Jeevan Umang (Table No: 845) is a non-linked whole life assurance plan which provides fixed yearly amount (8% of Sum Assured/Year) after completion of premium payment up to 100 year of age and on maturity lump sum amount on maturity (completion of 100 years) or death. This plan is similar to Jeevan Tarang (178) Plan which is closed for sale. Features and benefits of this plan have been explained here with example.
- 8% of SA per year as survival benefits
- Suitable plan for pension
- Whole Life Plan
- Availability of Accidental benefit Rider, Term Rider and Critical Illness riders.
- Paid premiums are exempted from income tax under 80C
- Maturity amount is tax free under 10 (10D)
|Age at Entry||90 Days (Completed)
Calculate your Age
|Premium Paying Term (PPT)||15, 20, 25, & 30 Years|
|Maximum Age at Entry in Years)
(As per Nearest Birthday)
|55 for 15 PPT|
|50 for 20 PPT|
|45 for 25 PPT|
|40 for 30 PPT|
|Age at Maturity||100 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term||100 – Age at Entry|
|Basic Sum Assured||2,00,000 and above in multiples of 25,000|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly (SSS and NACH Only)|
|Premium Payment Mode rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
Survival and Maturity Benefits
- On successful completion of premium paying term(PPT), 8% of Basic Sum Assured per year will be paid as survival benefits up to a year prior to Maturity, and
- on completion of policy term, Basic Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus +FAB will paid as maturity claim.
- If death happens before commencement of risk, all premiums paid excluding taxes will be paid to nominee as death claim.
- If death happens after commencement of risk, then Basic Sum Assured + Bonus + FAB will be paid to nominee as death claim.
Commencement of Risk
- In case, the policy holder is less than 8 year old, then, life cover will start 2 year after policy purchase or completion of 8 year of age, whichever is earlier.
Example, if policy holder is 2 year old, then life cover (risk) will start after 2 year i.e. when policy holder will become 4 year old and if policy holder is 5 year old, then, risk will start when policy holder becomes 8 year old.
- If policy holder is 8 year old at the time of buying policy then, risk will start immediately.
LIC Jeevan Umang (845) Policy with an Example:
To Explain the benefits associated with Jeevan Umang Policy, following example has been taken.
|Age (Years)||25 (Completed)|
|Basic Sum Assured||25,00,000|
|Premium Paying Term||30|
|Policy Term||75 (100-25)|
As per above policy details, the policy holder is require to pay premium for 30 years and once this premium paying term of 30 years completed, the policy holder starts receiving 2,00,000 (8% of BSA) per year up to his 99 years of age and on completion of 100 years of age or completion of policy term maturity will be paid.
Following table provides year-wise and age-wise total premium paid, death claim amount, survival benefits and maturity.
|Year No||Year||Age||Deposit Amount||Sum Assured||Bonus (Approx)||Risk Cover (Approx)||Return|
|31||2047||55||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|32||2048||56||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|33||2049||57||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|34||2050||58||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|35||2051||59||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|36||2052||60||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|37||2053||61||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|38||2054||62||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|39||2055||63||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|40||2056||64||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|41||2057||65||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|42||2058||66||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|43||2059||67||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|44||2060||68||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|45||2061||69||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|46||2062||70||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|47||2063||71||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|48||2064||72||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|49||2065||73||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|50||2066||74||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|51||2067||75||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|52||2068||76||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|53||2069||77||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|54||2070||78||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|55||2071||79||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|56||2072||80||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|57||2073||81||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|58||2074||82||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|59||2075||83||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|60||2076||84||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|61||2077||85||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|62||2078||86||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|63||2079||87||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|64||2080||88||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|65||2081||89||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|66||2082||90||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|67||2083||91||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|68||2084||92||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|69||2085||93||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|70||2086||94||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|71||2087||95||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|72||2088||96||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|73||2089||97||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|74||2090||98||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|75||2091||99||0||2500000||Bonus||8802500 + Bonus *||200000|
|76||2092||100||0||8982500 + Bonus *|
*The Bonus after premium payment term accumulated differently, that is why it indicted as 8802500 + Bonus.
Above benefit illustration is prepared for the purpose of plan explanation only and the values in this illustration are based on assumptions which may change completely. It is assumed that, this plan is similar to closed LIC Jeevan Tarang (178) plan, so bonus (Rs. 49 per thousand of BSA) of Jeevan Tarang is taken for generating illustration.
Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (Plan No: 842) from LIC
Government of India announced the pension plan for senior citizen of India (Aged above 60 years) the Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) Plan No. 842.
This plan is government subsidized pension scheme which will avail guaranteed 8% return in monthly mode and 8.3% return in yearly mode. This plan plan can be purchased from LIC up to 03-05-2018.
|Age at Entry||60 Years (Completed)
Calculate your Age
|Maximum Age at Entry||No Limit|
|Policy Term||10 Years (Fixed)|
|Pension Receiving Mode||Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly|
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
- Pension Payment
Pensioner will get the pension during the policy term, pension in arrears (at the end of each period as per mode is chosen by the pensioner) will be payable.
- Death Benefit
On the death of the pensioner during the policy term, the Purchase Price will be refunded to the nominee (or legal heirs in absence of nominee)
- Maturity Benefits
On survival of pensioner to the end of the policy term, Purchase Price and final installment of the pension will be paid to the pensioner.
Other features and Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Policy can be surrendered during the policy term under exceptional circumstances like pensioner requires money for treatment of any critical/terminal illness of self or spouse. Surrender value payable will be 98% of purchase price.
- Loan Facility available after completion of 3 policy years, maximum loan payable will be 75% of purchase price. Interest on the loan will be recovered from the pension amount.
- There will no exclusion on the count of suicide and full purchase price will be payable to the nominee.
- Free look period, 15 days available from the date of receipt of policy bond if the policyholder is not satisfied with the “Terms and Conditions” of the policy.
- The pension will be paid through NEFT or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System.
This plan can be purchsed on payment of single one time amount, the minimum and maximum limit of one time lumpsum amount is given in the following table
Why Jeevan Anand (815) Best Policy in LIC
1. Break premium into risk and savings and calculate IRR.
2. Risk premium paid by client during term and after maturity by LIC.
3. Premium same as per today’s age and health.
4. Combination of 2 bonds – Endowment and Term.
5. No medical check up after maturity so take insurance now when you are in good health.
6. Jeevan Anand insurance upto age 100 whereas term policy available upto age 70 only.
7. LIC pays premium for extra 25% coverage in Jeevan Anand. Don’t use word free.
8. Whenever you calculate maturity, add maturity and death sum assured. Maturity to nominee and other sum assured to nominee.
9. There are 3 Bonuses, Revisionary, Final Addition bonus and Emergency bonus I. E. Cash value after maturity. Don’t use words like surrender.
10. Always tell your cl ients that Returns in LIC are tax free. Ask your clients what will be the tax rate after 5, 10, 15 years ? whether PF will be tax free after few years ? No body knows. BUT IF YOU BUY INSURANCE TODAY IT WILL BE TAX FREE FOR SURE AS IT’S A CONTRACT.
11. Double Accident Benefit (DAB ) : On death double the sum assured and in case of permanent disability, 10% of sum assured is paid in 10 years as a replacement of income. 95% of agents don’t explain this benefit to their clients
Important of LIC Agent
Yes it is true insurance agent getting commission on selling insurance policies.
Like other professional like – doctor- charges hefty fees for diagnosis 500 to 1500 as his experience or for operation in lakhs- with no guarantee of life (other commission on blood test and other tests he is suggesting)
Advocate – fighting case in court so many years postponed dates with handholds of court employees and looting fees from his client – with no guarantee of victory – actually he is lying in court and with his client – by knowing that his client is wrong person – LIC agent never tale lie either to client or to insurer. ..
Agent is getting his commission for proposing clients proposal and on his moral hazard LIC giving insurance to the proposer… he is giving services to his customer till policy term and thereafter also
IN CASE of unfortunate death of policy holder only LIC Agent going with sympathy to the family and help them to get the death claim amount (one thing must be noted that LIC is one of non corrupt institute and our agents behaviour is like that) we trust.
If any person dies with debt or mortgage his property loaner will come for recovery. …
friends Insurance is not a INVESTMENT for high Return ! Insurance is for the financial safty of our beloved one !
Nobody is going to purchase insurance policy only buy on the request by agents. …
Because insurance is the matter of solicitation. …
So if agent is getting commission he is getting his reward (honorarium) from insurance company and not from policyholders’ premium…becoz insurer giving return on his investment…
Think twice before blaming to agents for getting handsome commission that if agent would have been not come to sale.. how many families will be in financial trouble on death of bread winner of their family 😢😭
Best Rule of Financial planning.
1. 30 % of your income must be used for monthly living expenses.
2. 30% of your income must be used for Liabilities repayments, if any..
3. 30% of your income must be SAVED and INVESTED for your future LIVING.
4. 10% of your income must be spared for entertainments, vacations
5. 6 months expenses must be available for emergency fund (should be invested in LIQUID FUND, FD Etc)
6. Home loan must be registered and apply on both husband and wife name. (Both can get benefits on Home loan Tax benefits)
7. Buying second house for investment is not advisable ( Survey reports – it will fetch you only around 3% return)
8. After 45 years of age, not supposed to enter into any BIG LIABILITIES (Higher education of children and wedding of children will happen around 45 to 50 only, so plan now for the same.)
9. Have joint account @ Bank savings account.
10. Property must be registered on both Husband and wife name. (As per legal act – after husband first legal heir is wife, after wife it will go to children only)
11. Regular check on Nominations at all financial instruments. if not nominated, do it now..
12. Only in insurance policy, Claims payable to Nominee. In other financial instruments legal heirs certificate is must to get back the settlement
13. Must have Term Insurance to financially secure future of your dependants..
14. Don’t take any financial investment decisions EMOTIONALLY, and also Avoid last minute tax saving investment decisions, plan well in advance..
15. MEDICLAIM is must (in spite of Group mediclaim coverage given at office) (After retirement there is no mediclaim coverage, after 50-55 years of age, it’s very tough and costly to enter into mediclaim)
16. For your jewelry LOCKER, Only one lakh is payable by bank, if theft or fire happen at bank. Provided insurance done.
17. Like same way Government guaranteed only one lakh for your FD also. (Fixed deposits with Banks upto Rs. 1 lakh only are backed by deposit insurance)
18. Must know all Tax implications. You cannot avoid paying tax. But you can minimize by way of tax planning and investments..
19. All financial documents must be kept safely and keep family members informed of the same..
20. Financial investments must be followed through personal financial advisor..
21. Review your portfolio every year.
These are general suggestions, personal finance and investment decisions depends upon case to case basis.
भारत में Life Insurance:
1. हम भारतीय अपने बच्चे की पढ़ाई के लिए gold खरीदते हैं मगर बच्चे के लिए education का कोई insurance प्लान नहीं लेते
2. किसी insurance advisor(एजेंट )को देखकर हम खुद को आर्थिक सुरक्षित महसूस करने की बजाए डरते हैं।
3. सिर्फ 29 करोड़ भारतियों के पास जीवन बीमा है जबकि भारत की जनसंख्या 130 करोड़ है।
4. हम ₹3000 के मोबाइल का screen guard तो खरीद लेते हैं मगर अपनी जिंदगी जो कि अनमोल है उसका बीमा नही करवाते।
5. हम एक अजनबी से अपनी बेटी की शादी तो कर देते है मगर कोई अजनबी हमें बीमे की सलाह दे तो हम कितना ज्यादा सोचते हैं।
6. हम आपस में भागवत गीता और कुरान के लिए लड़ते हैं मगर यह नही सोचते कि मौत एक सचाई है।
7. अपनी चपल तक को सुरक्षित रखने के लिए हम 5 रुपये stand वाले को दे देते है मगर अपनी लाइफ को insure करने के लिए 20 रुपये रोजाना के नही खर्च सकते।क्या हमारी जिंदगी चपल से भी कीमती नहीं है???
8. हम बाबाओं के magic (जादू )पर यकीन करते हैं मगर insurance advisor के logic (तर्क) पर यकीन नही करते।
9. हम सरकारी पेंशन भोगी मुलाजिमों की बात करते हैं मगर कुछ पैसा अपनी लाइफ टाइम पेंशन के लिए अलग से बचाना पसन्द नहीं करते।
10. विश्व जनगणना के अनुसार लगभग 10000 लोग हर रोज सुबह अपने लगाये अलार्म के अनुसार नहीं उठ पाते।
Please remember :
Fire Engine or Fire brigade comes with alarm but Death Engine never .
11. घर में बिजली बंद होने के दौरान light के लिए हम लोग invertor खरीदते हैं ,आप अपने परिवार के लिए कमाते हो तो आप अपने परिवार के लिए LIGHT की तरह हो और insurance पालिसी एक invertor की तरह है जो आपके न होने पर घर में light की तरह जगमगाती है।
12. आप अपने मोबाइल सिम कार्ड का और अपने ATM कार्ड का balance जानते हैं , मगर क्या आप अपने Life कार्ड का balance जानते हैं ??
अपनी जिंदगी के कार्ड को Insurance policy के साथ आज ही से recharge करवाएं।
LIC-. *जींदगी के साथ भी..!
जींदगी के बाद भी—!!!
Life Insurance Vs. Other Savings
Contract Of Insurance:
A contract of insurance is a contract of utmost good faith technically known as uberrima fides. The doctrine of disclosing all material facts is embodied in this important principle, which applies to all forms of insurance.
At the time of taking a policy, policyholder should ensure that all questions in the proposal form are correctly answered. Any misrepresentation, non-disclosure or fraud in any document leading to the acceptance of the risk would render the insurance contract null and void.
Savings through life insurance guarantee full protection against risk of death of the saver. Also, in case of demise, life insurance assures payment of the entire amount assured (with bonuses wherever applicable) whereas in other savings schemes, only the amount saved (with interest) is payable.
Aid To Thrift:
Life insurance encourages ‘thrift’. It allows long-term savings since payments can be made effortlessly because of the ‘easy instalment’ facility built into the scheme. (Premium payment for insurance is either monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly).
For example: The Salary Saving Scheme popularly known as SSS, provides a convenient method of paying premium each month by deduction from one’s salary.
In this case the employer directly pays the deducted premium to LIC. The Salary Saving Scheme is ideal for any institution or establishment subject to specified terms and conditions.
In case of insurance, it is easy to acquire loans on the sole security of any policy that has acquired loan value. Besides, a life insurance policy is also generally accepted as security, even for a commercial loan.
Life Insurance is the best way to enjoy tax deductions on income tax and wealth tax. This is available for amounts paid by way of premium for life insurance subject to income tax rates in force.
Assessees can also avail of provisions in the law for tax relief. In such cases the assured in effect pays a lower premium for insurance than otherwise.
Money When You Need It:
A policy that has a suitable insurance plan or a combination of different plans can be effectively used to meet certain monetary needs that may arise from time-to-time.
Children’s education, start-in-life or marriage provision or even periodical needs for cash over a stretch of time can be less stressful with the help of these policies.
Alternatively, policy money can be made available at the time of one’s retirement from service and used for any specific purpose, such as, purchase of a house or for other investments. Also, loans are granted to policyholders for house building or for purchase of flats (subject to certain conditions).
Who Can Buy A Policy?
Any person who has attained majority and is eligible to enter into a valid contract can insure himself/herself and those in whom he/she has insurable interest.
Policies can also be taken, subject to certain conditions, on the life of one’s spouse or children. While underwriting proposals, certain factors such as the policyholder’s state of health, the proponent’s income and other relevant factors are considered by the Corporation.
Insurance For Women
Prior to nationalisation (1956), many private insurance companies would offer insurance to female lives with some extra premium or on restrictive conditions. However, after nationalisation of life insurance, the terms under which life insurance is granted to female lives have been reviewed from time-to-time.
At present, women who work and earn an income are treated at par with men. In other cases, a restrictive clause is imposed, only if the age of the female is up to 30 years and if she does not have an income attracting Income Tax.
Medical And Non-Medical Schemes
Life insurance is normally offered after a medical examination of the life to be assured. However, to facilitate greater spread of insurance and also to avoid inconvenience, LIC has been extending insurance cover without any medical examination, subject to certain conditions.
With Profit And Without Profit Plans
An insurance policy can be ‘with’ or ‘without’ profit. In the former, bonuses disclosed, if any, after periodical valuations are allotted to the policy and are payable along with the contracted amount.
In ‘without’ profit plan the contracted amount is paid without any addition. The premium rate charged for a ‘with’ profit policy is therefore higher than for a ‘without’ profit policy.
Keyman insurance is taken by a business firm on the life of key employee(s) to protect the firm against financial losses, which may occur due to the premature demise of the Keyman.