LIC Jeevan Shiromani (Plan 847). LIC’s Jeevan Shiromani is a power packed Money back plan specially designed for High Net-worth Individuals (HNI’s). This plan is so unique, with several innovative features which is not available in any other plans from LIC of India.
LIC JEEVAN SHIROMANI (PLAN 847) – KEY FEATURES.
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured of the plan shall be Rs. 1,00,00,000 (One Crore).
- Guaranteed Additions at the rate of Rs. 50 per thousand Sum Assured for the first five years and Rs. 55 per thousand Sum Assured for the remaining years shall be accrued to the policy.
- The policy shall participate in the profit of the corporation in the form of loyalty additions. Loyalty Additions shall be available at the time of exit from the policy, due to death claim or maturity and is after a premium payment and completion of 5 full years.
- The plan has an inbuilt Critical Illness Benefit coverage for fifteen specified critical illnesses.
- Policy term can be opted from 14, 16, 18 and 20 years.
- Premium paying term will be four years lesser than the term of the plan opted.
- Survival benefits available under the plan can also be deferred, as per the wish of the policy holder, which adds to the flexibility of the plan.
- Settlement option for 5, 10 or 15 years shall be available for maturity as well as death benefits under the plan.